25 Outfit Ideas For When You Have Nothing To Wear

 

LIFE IS A SHOE STYLE BLOG 25 OUTFIT IDEAS FOR WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR

Every quarter or so, I try to come out with an "Outfit Ideas For When You Have Nothing To Wear" video. I guess I can say that it's become a regular series on the blog and my YouTube channel. This serves as sort of like an archive of outfits for when I really have nothing to wear and where I can turn to, to get ideas. Giving out these ideas to you all also incase you find yourself stuck with what to wear. This is the first episode of the year and I would really like to commit to making this every single quarter so that there are fresh new outfit ideas every time for myself and for you all out there who read this blog!

Sharing also the  playlist of all videos in this outfit series that I have done so far : 

 This is the fifth  video already in this series! Many more to come!

Hope you guys can get some ideas! Check out the current one :



YouTube : My Life Is A Shoe

Instagram : @mylifeisashoe

Pinterest: www.pinterest.ph/celynps

Tiktok : My Life Is A Shoe

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.

Comments