What I Packed And Wore - 5 Day Trip To The Capital // Outfit Ideas

LIFE IS A SHOE BLOG

I recently went on a short trip to the capital and I decided to make a packing video out of it! I was inspired by my latest packing trip to Seoul and some shorter beach trips. I realized that I become so much more efficient if I plan ahead and come up with outfit formulas and wanted to document the process for future trips and references. 

I actually go to our capital, Manila a lot and I have been many times this year. I have discovered that in  those trips, I really packed rather inefficiently and ended up shopping for a lot of stuff because I lacked some bottoms or I didn't feel like some of the pieces I packed went with the other items and etc. I sometimes also stay quite long, around two weeks in some trips so I have a tendency to just throw in a lot of random stuff into my suitcase and hope for the best. The end result of these methods were that I ended up with items that I did not wear at all and like I mentioned earlier - had to do more shopping. For this trip, I was determined not to shop for a single thing and to wear every item I packed. In the Seoul packing video, I mentioned that it really helps to : 1. Pack capsule items that go with any type of outfit formula and 2. Pack accessories to personalize and jazz up any outfit! This way all the items that you pack are designed to go with every single item and the accessories are there to not take up too much space but to take your outfit up to another level.

I've been happy with my packing and outfit planning methods so far in this latest Manila and Seoul trips so I hope the next future trips will be a breeze! I hope you guys will also get some ideas and inspirations incase you're planning some trips and are stuck with the outfit planning.

Check out this video on what I packed and wore to Manila for some travel outfit ideas!



Check out also this playlist on other trips I packed for recently:

WHAT I PACKED AND WORE

Find me here:


YouTube : My Life Is A Shoe

Instagram : @mylifeisashoe

Pinterest: www.pinterest.ph/celynps

Tiktok : My Life Is A Shoe

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.


Comments