Shopping Local Episode 10 : Checking Out Artefino In Manila



Welcome to Episode 10 of Shopping Local Philippines! I love shopping more small, indie and especially local and home grown brands. I love to share it on here also so those who love the same might find all these local features helpful.

For episode 10, I am featuring the Artefino Festival.

I happened to be in the capital so I checked out the Artefino Festival in Manila last August. Artefino is a fair that's held around twice a year where they showcase Filipino craftmanship and art. It features more of the smaller and independently run homegrown local brands. Everything you can find here is all made and designed in the Philippines! This is my first time to go and I was so excited to check out all these local brands in person. I've been buying from and also stalking online so many of these Filipino made indie brands. I knew some of them were going to have a booth at the fair and it was nice to finally check out some of the items in the flesh. I was also so excited to discover new brands too!

I know this is such a late upload - the first fair was last August 23, but they are actually going for a second run this November 30 to December 30 in Manila! I thought it was still a good idea to post my August visit to give an idea on the brands and the stuff you can get - just in case you can make it for the November 30 run! So many beautiful and unique items. If you love shopping small or are interested in Philippine-made and designed clothes and accessories then this video is for you!

Check it out:





You can also check out all the other Shopping Local Philippines Episodes 1-9 directly via this playlist

Find me here:


YouTube : My Life Is A Shoe

Instagram : @mylifeisashoe

Pinterest: www.pinterest.ph/celynps

Tiktok : My Life Is A Shoe

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.


Comments