10 ALL BLACK OUTFIT IDEAS // EPISODE 3

Life Is A Shoe Blog

Every year, around the 'ber months, I am always coming up with all black outfit ideas videos. I don't know why it's suddenly become a tradition with me here on the blog and on YouTube, but I think it is because I actually wear all black a LOT and I want to keep coming up with new ways to keep it fresh and chic all the time. Thus this archive of all black looks that hopefully, will also be of use to you dear readers of this blog.  Though I believe all black looks will eternally be chic and classic, it is still a monochromatic so I like to come up with new looks and ways to keep it new and not so boring.




For the first all black outfit ideas episode I came out with, I gave more ways and ideas on how to wear it so it doesn't look so boring. I did a breakdown of different ways to jazz it up and up to now, I still stand by and have the same tips and tricks when I am putting together all black outfits. So for Episode 2 and 3, it is mostly just more outfit ideas and different combinations. Check out Episode 1  HERE for a more comprehensive breakdown of how I'm putting together all black outfits.

You Can check out Episode 2 HERE.


Find me here:


YouTube : My Life Is A Shoe

Instagram : @mylifeisashoe

Pinterest: www.pinterest.ph/celynps

Tiktok : My Life Is A Shoe

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.


Comments