What I Packed And Wore In Seoul, South Korea


I recently went on an all girl's trip to Seoul, South Korea. In this blog post and YouTube video, I will be showing what I packed versus what I actually wore on the trip! It was the end of summer and the beginning of fall (or so we thought!) so I initially prepared more coats and layers. It turned out to not be as cold as we had thought and I had to cull some items I was originally supposed to bring and redid some of my outfit plans whilst I was already there.


This just goes to show how important it is to have a sort of travel capsule wardrobe. Most of the clothing items I brought were in a certain colour palette and every item could be mixed and matched with every single piece. I could have actually created way more outfits if I needed to with all the items that I brought! I'm glad this idea of a travel capsule wardrobe worked out very well for me despite all the circumstances of this trip.

Check it out for travel outfit ideas!


Find me here:


YouTube : My Life Is A Shoe

Instagram : @mylifeisashoe

Pinterest: www.pinterest.ph/celynps

Tiktok : My Life Is A Shoe

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.




Comments

Post a Comment