LOOKBOOK : UNIQLO LATEST FINDS AND 15 OUTFIT IDEAS, PART I.

LOOKBOOK : UNIQLO LATEST FINDS AND 15 OUTFIT IDEAS, PART I.

I absolutely love Uniqlo and I find myself getting stuff from them more often than not so I thought I would create a lookbook for some outfit ideas on the pieces I have gotten lately. Keep in mind though that these were not all bought in one shopping spree! All of these items were bought in a space of a few months. This is also to show you guys what's good in Uniqlo now and if its anything worth getting for yourself or not. I always like to give out lots of outfit ideas for all pieces that I get because I don't like buying clothes just for the sake of wearing them once. They gotta work their worth too! Haha. Check it out in the video below. I will be coming up with part 2 soon as there are more pieces and outfit ideas!


Find me here:


YouTube : My Life Is A Shoe

Instagram : @mylifeisashoe

Pinterest: www.pinterest.ph/celynps

Tiktok : My Life Is A Shoe

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.



Comments