Capsule Wardrobe Series : 10 Outfit Ideas For A White Button Down




About a year ago, I came out with a video on must have items to build a capsule wardrobe. In it, I talked about about the pieces I think would make up a great capsule waredribe and why. I decided to spin it into a series and try to take each piece I mentioned and style them into 10 different outfit ideas. This is so I can give out outfit ideas to you all and also to show just how versatile these basic pieces can be. I'm not saying that the items mentioned  are all must haves for everyone (it can be different for each person!), but for me, these are the items I find myself reaching for so often. These are also the items that are mostly the classics that go with many different outfits.

For Episode 2 of my capsule wardrobe series, I am tackling an item which I am sure most of us have and wear a lot - the white button down. If there is one item that I think is a non-negotiable when it comes to classifying into a capsule wardrobe must-have : the white button down is it. Check out the ten outfit ideas in the video !


Find me here:


YouTube : My Life Is A Shoe

Instagram : @mylifeisashoe

Pinterest: www.pinterest.ph/celynps

Tiktok : My Life Is A Shoe

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.




Comments

Post a Comment