25 Outfit Ideas For When You Have Nothing To Wear


I always like to have a sort of  "archive" of outfit ideas on the ready for those days when I'm stuck and don't know what to wear. This is why I started posting and creating lots and lots of outfit ideas all across my social media platforms (Instagram, YouTube and Tiktok).

I also came out with this "Outfit Ideas When You Have Nothing To Wear" series so I can really maximize everything I have in my closet and be able to  come up with a lot of looks without having to shop for new things all the time. It has opened my eyes to the magic of shopping in your closet and being amazed at how many outfits you can really create with what you already have.

I also want to share it for those of you who are always looking for new outfit ideas. If there are similar items that you have and don't know how to style it OR you are looking for new ways to wear it, or even more ways to wear certain colors and styles or trends. Check out the latest video in this series:



I have put all these in a playlist on my YouTube channel, check it out!

Find me here:


YouTube : My Life Is A Shoe

Instagram : @mylifeisashoe

Pinterest: www.pinterest.ph/celynps

Tiktok : My Life Is A Shoe

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.






Comments

Post a Comment