1 Shoe, 7 Ways : How To Style Pink Peeptoe Heels

My Life Is A Shoe Outfit Ideas For Pink Shoes


I think that in the past month everyone either watched the Barbie movie or had a sudden crazy interest in the colour pink. I was totally that person who did both! I watched Barbie and well, I did not start wearing all pink but if you are an avid reader of this blog or are following my shoe brand's style aesthetic, you will see that I  actually have quite the obsession with pink shoes.

We have come out with at least six or seven different pink coloured shoes over the years. It was such perfect timing that we came out with a new style this year, almost the same time as the Barbie movie. The pair is a light pink peeptoe mule that features 3 inch heels

My Life Is A Shoe Outfit Ideas For Pink Shoes

My Life Is A Shoe Outfit Ideas For Pink Shoes

My Life Is A Shoe Outfit Ideas For Pink Shoes

I know not many people are open to wearing pink shoes because it may seem that they are hard to wear or match with many things but I find that they actually go with a LOT of outfits! In fact, I consider pink shoes to be a neutral. this is why I wanted to make a style video and come out with different ways to pink shoes. There are really so many ways to wear them! Check it out :



What would you guys wear with pink shoes?

Find me here:


YouTube : My Life Is A Shoe

Instagram : @mylifeisashoe

Pinterest: www.pinterest.ph/celynps

Tiktok : My Life Is A Shoe

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.





Comments

Post a Comment