Shopping Local Philippines Episode 9 : What I Got Lately



My last ShoesLetter was about why I am a big fan of shopping local and indie.  That was one half the reason why I started making YouTube videos (the other half mainly because I just want to give out lots and lots of outfit ideas). I have an ongoing series on my YouTube channel where I showcase some independent (mostly), all Filipino brands that I discovered and then of course styling them into outfit ideas for you guys. I won't be elaborating more on why I love shopping local (lest I start to sound a broken record), but you can read about that here.

For today's blog post, it is episode 9 of shopping local. Episode 9 had a lot more bags this time around. I always used to think that I was more of a shoe than a bag person. I mean, I still am but I have lately been discovering a lot of the prettiest and quirky bags that I think are unique to and handcrafted in the Philippines.

I also featured accessories more in this video. I'm always on the hunt (and purchasing) some amazing earrings or necklaces but I thought I would do a separate video on them instead. I just had to include these couple of necklaces that I got recently because they are just too gorgeous and have become staples in my outfit as of late.


If you would like to check out the other episodes, check out the playlist containing Episodes 1-9 HERE


Find me here:


YouTube : My Life Is A Shoe

Instagram : @mylifeisashoe

Pinterest: www.pinterest.ph/celynps

Tiktok : My Life Is A Shoe

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.

Comments

Post a Comment