1 Piece 11 Ways || How To Style Striped Pants

 

LIFE IS A SHOE
I have had these Banana republic pants for a couple of years now and I find that I don't wear them enough. I like to come up with these type of challenges so I can really maximize everything I own! I styled this one piece into 11 ways and you can see all the outfit ideas in the YouTube video below. I've made this "1 Piece,11 Ways" category a regular in my blog and YouTube already and I am always looking for other pieces to style. I have a couple already lined but I'm also curious, what other pieces would you like to see styled into 11 ways that I can feature here and in my channel? Comment down below! Also, if you like fashion and styling videos like these, I would love to have you over on YouTube. You can find me at  Celyn S.


YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME HERE : 


For more details of my daily outfits and accessories and shoes, follow me on IG:

For fashion inspiration, see what I'm pinning lately:

For a lot more outfit ideas and fashion and styling videos, subscribe to my YouTube channel:

My shoe line : www.salachaussures.com


*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.

I'm linking up with the following lovely ladies:

Nancy's Fashion Style

Fine Whatever Blog

Is This Mutton

Lucy Bertoldi

Lizzie In Lace

The Grey Brunette

Shelbee On The Edge








Comments

  1. Great idea for the pants. I love styling one piece different ways.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these ways you have styled those striped pants!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. GReat look :)
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the ways you styled it!
    -Nina
    http://www.stylingwithnina.com/2021/09/navy-ruffle-dress.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment