Mach and Mach Double Bow Silk Satin Mules

 

Mach and Mach Double Bow Silk Satin Mules
Mach and Mach

I came across this shoe a few weeks ago and found it so, so  pretty! This is actually  the first time I have heard about this brand! However, a few weeks after putting this in my "saved" and "shoes to blog about" queue, I saw a YouTube video from one of the fashion vloggers that I follow and she put it under one of her "worse buys of 2020" list. In the video she said she labeled it so not because of its design - she did mention several times that she thought  it was really gorgeous. But it turns out they are very uncomfortable. It seems that material is not so flexible so it presses on to your feet. Maybe it just needs to be broken in? Or maybe it just has not been wear tested properly before it was produced. There really are some materials that are not kind to the feet! It's a shame because it is such a beautiful shoe! I'm looking forward to seeing more from this brand though!



Mach and Mach Double Bow Silk Satin Mules
Mach and Mach


What do you guys think?

                                                     You Can Also Find Me Here : 




*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.






Comments

Post a Comment