Outfit Breakdown : Dressing Up For The New Normal With A Brown Dress And A Pop Of Colour

Outfit Breakdown : Dressing Up For The New Normal With A Brown Dress And A Pop Of Colour.

I wore this brown dress that I had made just before the quarantine period started. I love it because it has such a vintage-y vibes. I love how the dress falls and how it's cut and of-course, the puffed sleeves. I wore it with a pop of color via my shoes - a sample that I had made for my shoe line Sala Chaussures that never made it to production.(I still get to keep rejects and I wear them all the time!). I also paired it with this netutral re-wearable masks. I guess the day has come to this - wearing masks out and about is the most normal and logical thing to do right now! What do you guys think about having to wear masks every time you are out and about? Although wearing masks is not a daily occurrence here where I'm from (Philippines), I know it's actually quite a normal thing around many Asian countries. Go to Japan, Korea or Taiwan and you will see handfuls of people out and about in face masks. And this was all pre-covid. Here in my case, I don't normally wear masks but I do wear them sometimes if I have to go to hospitals. Also when my sister gave birth, we were required (just by her, haha) to wear masks around her new born if any of us so much as had a hint of a sniffle or cough. I also know people who wear it while traveling.

I found it a little weird when  I  heard some countries were protesting wearing masks but I realized that I guess it's just in Asia where it was a thing. Anyway, I do personally believe that it is needed, mostly as a preventive and hygienic measure of course! What do you guys think about masks being all part of the new normal now?


Outfit Breakdown : Dressing Up For The New Normal With A Brown Dress And A Pop Of Colour



Outfit Breakdown : Dressing Up For The New Normal With A Brown Dress And A Pop Of Colour



*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.

Comments