Outfit Breakdown : I Wanted To Wear Yellow With A Pearl Headband

Outfit Breakdown : I Wanted Wear Yellow With A Pearl Headband

I was a massive Nicole Richie fan - well fan of her style that is in the 2000s and a couple weeks ago I noticed she announced on her Instagram account that she was coming out with her own show called "Nikki Fresh" Anyway, it was the outfit in that post that caught my attention. She was wearing a beautiful yellow gown and a pearl headband. It immediately inspired me to wear that same combo. I  mean, no, my outfit is definitely NOT as fancy but I really just wanted to pair a yellow top with a pearl headband. I think that when you're inspired by an outfit you need not copy a look exactly to a tee (I really hate doing that!) but I love getting inspired by combinations that go well and that I normally did not think of. I had a pearl headband and this yellow top and so seeing Nicole's look immediately clicked the idea in my brain and made me think to come up with this combination. 


Outfit Breakdown : I Wanted Wear Yellow With A Pearl Headband

Of course since I live in a tropical country, wearing it with shorts made more sense. I topped it off with these cute pearl earrings that's a local handicraft. I think the combination of the shorts and these accessories still form  my  usual "glamsual" aesthetics. I finished off with my neutral snakeskin Marilyn flats from my shoe line Sala Chaussures.


Outfit Breakdown : I Wanted Wear Yellow With A Pearl Headband

Outfit Breakdown : I Wanted Wear Yellow With A Pearl Headband



Outfit Breakdown : I Wanted Wear Yellow With A Pearl Headband


Comments

  1. Such a cute outfit and the shoes are great!

    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that headband and it's perfect with the bright yellow top! The shoes are fabulous - I'll have to go have a look at your line! I enjoy recreating looks but I do like to do it best with what I can find in my closet, so it's got my own interpretation or twist. This look is just perfect on you and your photography is beautiful!

    Ruth
    VogueFauxReal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this color combination, you look so pretty!

    Have a lovely day!
    XO, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like your blog post. I'll read your post again.

    Thanks for sharing your great information with us.

    Cheers,
    D | What to Wear Hijab in Nude Scarf

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment