Weird Shoe Wednesday : Figue Pointed Eye Motif Sequin Mules

FIGUE pointed eye motif sequin mules
FIGUE

I've missed writing  this series on the blog! It's always interesting to see the more unique side of shoe design! Today's Weird Shoe Wednesday shoes are these Figue pointed eye motif mules. Mules are all the rage now and I've slowly come to accept the style. But what about ones with designs like these?

I honestly think the design is pretty cool - really unusual and well, weird but I like the tassels and and the pompom detail. I also love the color and the texture - I do't know how they got the shoe uppers to look like that! It lookes like the surface of a reall cool wall or piece of furnitire or something. The mix of the Gold and black specks arae perfectly done on the goat skin uppers of the shoes.

FIGUE pointed eye motif sequin mules
FIGUE

FIGUE pointed eye motif sequin mules
FIGUE

FIGUE pointed eye motif sequin mules
FIGUE

What do you guys think? Would you wear these or are they too weird? Comment below!

Comments