Shoestagram : All The Pairs I"ve Been Wearing Lately


I've been wearing shoes mostly from my shoe line lately. Check it all out below!

Sala Chaussures
Apophis in Maroon
Our unique dragon winged heel. I'm not a massive Game o Thrones fan - but everyone who sees this pair immediately thinks of the show. So if you're a fan, then this pair would be perfect for you!


Sala Chaussures
The King Tut Heels
This pair is one of our earlier styles but I still love wearing them! They look great with everything from jeans to shorts to all white outfits!


Sala Chaussures
Kitsune Heels in Nude
This pair is classic and nude with cute origami-like bows at the back. I wore it with jeans in this photo but I also wore it last week with formal wear at a cousin wedding!!


Sala Chaussures
Odette Swandals in Black
I've literally been living on these slides. So comfortable but still really pretty and dainty.


Sala Chaussures
Byzantium
This is one of our latest styles They are so sleek and decadent.


Sala Chaussures
Atalanta Heels in Red.
One of m fave fashion combos ever is a red shoe + polka dots!


Sala Chaussures
Odette Swandals in Black
Another color for the slides that I've been wearing a lot of lately. I swear, they go with every single thing in my closet!

Follow Lifes a shoe



email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com

 pinterest: lifeisashoe

Check out my Shoe Line : SALA CHAUSSURES


Comments

Post a Comment