The Only Sneakers I'll Ever Wear Outside of The Gym

Everyone who knows me knows that I absolutely do not like wearing sneakers. I mean, if you scroll through the blog posts here you'll see that most of the shoes I feature are decadent and pretty and very girly shoes. Even my own shoe line doesn't feature sneakers. However, since I'm trying to have a healthier lifestyle and all that jazz, then I guess I'll HAVE to wear them to go the the gym. Obviously, I can't exactly work out in ballet flats or stiletto heels. But that really is the extent to my sneaker wearing. I do not wear them outside the gym.

When I saw these Tail sneakers by Minna Parikka though, I seriously reconsidered my statements of never wearing sneakers outside of the gym.  I really want these as they are just too damn cute.! The sneakers aren't chunky at all - which I really love! It's sleek and delicate and girly enough for my preferences. Plus, how can you not love those bunny ears and cute little bunny tail?  They are such a unique pair of shoes ad I am completely in love with them.

Minna Parikka Tail Sneakers in White
Minna Parikka Tail Sneakers in White

Minna Parikka Tail Sneakers in White
Minna Parikka Tail Sneakers in White

Minna Parikka Tail Sneakers in White
Minna Parikka Tail Sneakers in White


If I were to get them, I would definitely get the white but they have it in other colors too! The black, gray and glitter ones look just as cute too!



Minna Parikka Tail Sneakers in Black
Minna Parikka Tail Sneakers in Black

Minna Parikka Tail Sneakers in Gray
Minna Parikka Tail Sneakers in Gray

Minna Parikka Tail Sneakers in Glitter
Minna Parikka Tail Sneakers in Glitter

What do you guys think? Find the other colors HERE.

Follow Lifes a shoe



email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com

 pinterest: lifeisashoe

Check out my Shoe Line : SALA CHAUSSURES


Comments

  1. Get quality and valued stuff in mens shoes, black shoes, running shoes, white shoes, online shoes, dress shoes, black boots, womens boots, mens boots and leather boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i fancy the tiny pom-pom on the shoes.
    Cute

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment