Tom Ford White Leather Trim High Heeled Pumps

 Tom Ford White Leather Trim High Heeled Pumps
 Tom Ford

I feel like white pumps always take me back to Carrie Bradshaw and Sex and the City Days. Remember those fashion moments where Carrie is in pointy stiletto pumps? On a lot of those occasions, she wore white ones and I remember thinking they looked so chic and go  with so many outfits. I still think they look pretty chic even in present time! This pair from Tom Ford has a beautiful and perfect arch and really high heels. Great structure and style! It even has these interesting zipper detailing piped around the edges of the shoe. What do you guys think of this pair?


 Tom Ford White Leather Trim High Heeled Pumps
 Tom Ford

Find this HERE.

Follow Lifes a shoe



email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com

       pinterest: lifeisashoe

Comments

Post a Comment