Skip to main content

Darmaki Chanda Luxe Block Heel Pumps

Darmaki Chanda Luxe Block Heel Pumps
Darmaki

I love a block heel pump because I feel like it's a great way to wear heels without feeling like you're teetering and getting out of balance. The ground feels more solid and flat but you still get that added height. I love it even more when the block heel has interesting elements and textures like these ones from Darmaki. This is actually the brand's signature origami heel. The combination of the black suede with "oxidized gold" is so perfect, I feel like this pair could also look like a chic piece of furniture in it's other life. What do you guys think?

 
Darmaki Chanda Luxe Block Heel Pumps
Darmaki 
Darmaki Chanda Luxe Block Heel Pumps
Darmaki 




Find this HERE.


Follow Lifes a shoe



email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com

       pinterest: lifeisashoe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sexy Stiletto Saturdays : Oscar Tiye

The two circles found at the back of this shoe really reminds me of Mickey Mouse. Don't you guys think so? It's pretty cute actually! Other than that, this pair is actually a really very sexy pair of stilettos. It has a gorgeous black satin texture, dainty straps and a beautiful high stiletto heel. What do you guys think?

Olgana Paris Dahlia Suede Ankle Wrap Sandal

I've mentioned several times here just how much I am loving the low block heel. I've featured the style several times and even my own shoe line Sala Chaussures have made several versions of it. I am very much partial to the more feminine and dainty versions and I love that other designers are coming out with so many pretty styles like these ones from Olgana Paris. I love the gorgeous blush color plus the flower embellishment adds just the right element of femininity and the dangling leaves on the ankle straps finishes up the whole shoe perfectly. What do you guys think of this Pair?

Aennis Eunis Sense Leather Pumps

It’s the first time I’ve featured this brand and honestly also the first time I’ve actually heard of it. I am so glad that I recently discovered Aennis Eunis - a shoe brand worn by no less than Queen Rania of Jordan. Their pairs are absolutely stunning and I would love to talk more about this brand but I will reserve a full brand feature and separate post for the "Designer Shoelight" section. For now let us talk about this particular pair. What else can I say, this pair absolutely gorgeous. The construction an the details are perfect. It has a beautiful high arch and  stunning gold details that complement the basic black  color.  What do you guys think of this pair?