Skip to main content

Tuesday Trend : Fancy Flat Slides

miu miu emellished faux shearling slides in black
Miu Miu

Ever since the whole 'normcore' minimalist, mandal trend came out I swore to myself that I would never wear any of those slides that got so popular with the fashion set. That is, until Miu Miu came out with what I like to call the "Fancy flat Slides". These slides involve decadent factors such as pearl embellishments, origami bows, floral appliques and so on. It sounds like so much more my thing! One of the reasons why I don't like those plain normcore slides is that they just do not make your feet look pretty. These fancy slides do! I don't know if it's the pretty embellishments or the fact that they're designed and structured in a way to make your feet look great - either way it's definitely a thumbs up for me! I can't wait to see other brands come up with more of these fancy flat slides. What do you guys think of this trend?


Louise et Cie caden fringe slide sandal
Louise et Cie



miu miu emellished faux shearling slides in hot pink
Miu Miu
N21 knotted flat slide
N21 



rochas black embellished flat slides
rochas
 rochas nude embellished flat slides
 Rochas 

sophia webster lilico appliqued metallic leather slides
Sophia Webster

Follow Lifes a shoe



email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com

       pinterest: lifeisashoe


Comments

  1. I like the last one, the others are a bit too over the top for my liking :p
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Very shoes list, where do you collect them? I like them, could you please tell where I can buy them online?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! I love this :)
    Visit the website, you can buy this Slides:

    https://www.boutiqueken.com/cat/shoes-9948-sandals

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sexy Stiletto Saturdays : Oscar Tiye

The two circles found at the back of this shoe really reminds me of Mickey Mouse. Don't you guys think so? It's pretty cute actually! Other than that, this pair is actually a really very sexy pair of stilettos. It has a gorgeous black satin texture, dainty straps and a beautiful high stiletto heel. What do you guys think?

Olgana Paris Dahlia Suede Ankle Wrap Sandal

I've mentioned several times here just how much I am loving the low block heel. I've featured the style several times and even my own shoe line Sala Chaussures have made several versions of it. I am very much partial to the more feminine and dainty versions and I love that other designers are coming out with so many pretty styles like these ones from Olgana Paris. I love the gorgeous blush color plus the flower embellishment adds just the right element of femininity and the dangling leaves on the ankle straps finishes up the whole shoe perfectly. What do you guys think of this Pair?

Aennis Eunis Sense Leather Pumps

It’s the first time I’ve featured this brand and honestly also the first time I’ve actually heard of it. I am so glad that I recently discovered Aennis Eunis - a shoe brand worn by no less than Queen Rania of Jordan. Their pairs are absolutely stunning and I would love to talk more about this brand but I will reserve a full brand feature and separate post for the "Designer Shoelight" section. For now let us talk about this particular pair. What else can I say, this pair absolutely gorgeous. The construction an the details are perfect. It has a beautiful high arch and  stunning gold details that complement the basic black  color.  What do you guys think of this pair?