Skip to main content

Dolce and Gabbana Embellished Sandals Worn by Bianca Balti

Dolce and Gabbana Embellished Sandals Worn by Bianca Balti
Dolce and Gabbana

Doesn't this pair look so decadent? I feel like it is so quintessential  Dolce and Gabbana. All these embellishments and jewels and gold all strewn together, but never looking garish. The thing with this pair though is that only one pair was made - in a size 38. Also this shoe has already been worn by model Bianca Balti for a gala in Florence. There's a disclaimer on the description of the shoe that "Signs of wear on the sole are due to this use and are not to be considered defects". Hmmm I'm not sure I would throw away three thousand something dollars for something that has already been worn. Actually, in the first place, I don't think I would even think about spending that much on a shoe - I just like looking at them and maybe coveting a little bit. What do you guys think? Would you spend that much on a shoe? Especially one that's already been worn?


Dolce and Gabbana Embellished Sandals Worn by Bianca Balti
Dolce and Gabbana

Dolce and Gabbana Embellished Sandals Worn by Bianca Balti
Dolce and Gabbana

Dolce and Gabbana Embellished Sandals Worn by Bianca Balti
Dolce and Gabbana

Follow Lifes a shoe



email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com

       pinterest: lifeisashoe


Comments

  1. These shoes are amazing!

    http://MartasFashionDiary.com/white-denim/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. im usually not a massive fan of embellished shoes but these are so classy and pretty!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This shoe looks so wonderful gosh, I just know I will feel like the queen of the world strutting around in this baby...xxxx

    http://www.sunlightdreamer.com/2016/09/book-reviewish-stephen-king-on-writing.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you never fail to impress me. these shoes are stunning.
    xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    -Facebook-
    www.facebook.com/TheHauteCookie
    -Twitter-
    www.twitter.com/thehautecookie
    -Instagram-
    www.statigr.am/thehautecookie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sexy Stiletto Saturdays : Oscar Tiye

The two circles found at the back of this shoe really reminds me of Mickey Mouse. Don't you guys think so? It's pretty cute actually! Other than that, this pair is actually a really very sexy pair of stilettos. It has a gorgeous black satin texture, dainty straps and a beautiful high stiletto heel. What do you guys think?

Olgana Paris Dahlia Suede Ankle Wrap Sandal

I've mentioned several times here just how much I am loving the low block heel. I've featured the style several times and even my own shoe line Sala Chaussures have made several versions of it. I am very much partial to the more feminine and dainty versions and I love that other designers are coming out with so many pretty styles like these ones from Olgana Paris. I love the gorgeous blush color plus the flower embellishment adds just the right element of femininity and the dangling leaves on the ankle straps finishes up the whole shoe perfectly. What do you guys think of this Pair?

Sergio Rossi Velvet Beaded Heel D'orsay Pump

Opulent and decadent are two words I would use to describe this pair from Sergio Rossi. It features gorgeous deep purple velvet uppers with the back part and block heel covered almost entirely in beads. Even with all those factors, I still think this pair is extremely wearable, I would totally wear these with jeans and a white shirt!! It  is such a gorgeous pair! What do you guys think?