Pierre Hardy Pixie Leather and Denim Ballet Slingback Fats




Pierre Hardy

Pierre Hardy Pixie Leather and Denim Ballet Slingback Fats. There is something so sleek and perfect about the cuts in these flats. I am really love the Deep "V" cut of the vamp. I also like that the uppers are in a two tone color - both separated by another sleek line and with the black portion covering a sliver of the pointed toe. It gives off such a chic effect. It's not a perfectly flat sandal - infact the little "heel" may seem a bit frumpy. I think that the color combination and the sleeks lines that I mentioned make up for it though, and prevents the overall look from being frumpy. I love the slingback straps too. What do you guys think of this pair?
Pierre Hardy

Pierre Hardy


Pierre Hardy

Find this HERE.

Follow Lifes a shoe



email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com

    pinterest: lifeisashoe

Comments

Post a Comment