Malone Souliers Black and Blue Suede Heels

Malone Souliers Black Suede High heels stiletto sandals with blue tassels
Malone Souliers

Malone Souliers Black Suede High Heels With Blue Tassels. I think I've established a while ago in this blog that I absolutely love seeing tassels in shoes. Especially on heels There is just something so cute about a small knot of fringe bouncing around your feet as you walk. This pair by Malone Souliers are classic with only two colors. It is mainly black and it's only through the tassel and a few inches of string that a pop of blue is brought upon the heels. I think that it is such a great color combination! What do you guys think of this pair?

Comments

  1. so amazing look ; -0))))


    i invite to me too



    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the blue bit! I want a blue pair of sandals asap!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a classy sandals.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment