Shoestagram : All the Shoes I've Been Wearing Lately

Sala Chaussures 'Titania'

A roundup of all the shoes I've been wearing lately - shoes I've all posted on my Instagram account. In case you don't follow me, here they all are. Most of them are from my Shoe Line Sala Chaussures. The ones that aren't though are all really old and I can't find similar styles anymore except for a Zara Fringe pair down below. Check them all out after the jump!
New Look

Sala Chaussures 'Atalanta'

Sala Chaussures "Ekaterina'

Sala Chaussures 'Nefertiti'

Sala Chaussures 'Martinique'

New Look

Sala Chaussures 'Oberon'

Sala Chaussures 'Pegasus'


R Shoes


Zara

Find Something Similar to the Zara Fringe Heels : 




What have you all been wearing on your feet lately? I would love to see, leave me your link below!xx


Follow Lifes a shoe



email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com



    pinterest: lifeisashoe

Comments

  1. so cute pics ;-0))


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the zara fringe sandals are gorgeous!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magical designs!
    lena
    http://skinnycature.com/in-bed-with-fashion/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so many cool styles!! Love it

    Have a fabulous Tuesday Doll! Kisses,

    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg!! I love all the shoes, can I have one? Haha just kidding! Great post :)

    April of: HTTPS://beybiapril. wordpress. com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many pairs of gorgeous shoes together!!! <3 Thanks for sharing darling!!! A girl can never have enough of those!!
    Check out the latest post:
    http://www.mlleepaulette.com/index.php?r=site/post&id=91

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a shoe line, that's amazing. Love the ones from your collection more
    Itsdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is the best place to buy short wedge sandals?
    There are various online sources to provide you informative details on this topic,
    but this is one is very helpful.
    wedges sandals

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment