Skip to main content

Her Life Is a Shoe : Ruxandra

Zara

This month's feature for "Her Life Is A Shoe" is Ruxandra from the blog "From Brussels with Love." Ruxandra has really great style and get this - owns about two hundred pairs of shoes!! My kind of fashionista! In this post, let's have a look at all her wonderful pairs, see how she stores her shoes, some outfits paired with and also get to know Ruxandra a little bit more. 


Mango

Pimkie

Who are you?
I'm Ruxandra, fashion blogger from Brussels, Belgium. I'm originally from Romania, but been living in Brussels for about 7 years now. Besides being a blogger, I also work as a marketing agent for Model Management and help my family run our grocery shop, but I can honestly say that my blog is the only thing I love best. I've always dreamt doing something related to my passion for fashion, so the day I got the idea to start a blog, was the best day ever! Ever since, I run From Brussels, with Love.

Sacha

Who is your favorite shoe icon? (this can be whichever person, famous or not who's shoe styles you love)
I think Rihanna has the best pairs of shoes. I follow her as a fashion inspiration, shoes included :).


AsosBershkaH&MMango

  Who are your favorite Shoe designers/brands?
I don't really have just one favorite shoe designer (or brand for that matter) because you can find a different inspiration in every shoe. For instance, Christian Louboutin always has a touch of elegance in his shoes, Giuseppe Zanotti has a particular design that screams "WOW!" and Sam Edelman has fashionable and comfortable shoes !
 Do you have a particular pair of shoes that you love more than the rest or have had a memorable experience with?
I love all my shoes, but sure, I have a few pairs that are my favorites. My camel Louboutins were my first pair of Loubis I ever got and of course, I love my Sophia Webster pair of sandals. My boyfriend got those for my 24th birthday.

                                                        
 How Many pairs of shoes do you own and how do you store your shoes?
I own about 250 pairs ( give or take). It's very difficult to keep them all together, so I keep some of them under my desk on a shoe rack I designed and my boyfriend built for me, next to my desk on another shoe rack from Ikea, next to my wardrobe I keep the "important" pair of shoes (all from designers and big brands) so they're all in their original shoebox, in one of my wardrobe I keep some pairs of high boots from Zara and Mango, my go-to everyday shoes I store them in the shoe rack on the hallway. I also have some pairs of shoes in one of my store closets outside (like my sneakers or usual flat shoes), and of course I store my not-seasonal shoes in the attic. For instance now I have my summer shoes in the attic that are both not designer shoes or shoes that I can wear to an elegant dress.
P.S. I know, I'm crazy :) !

                                        
Heels or flats?
Heels to be fabulous and flats for walking! But if I wore to choose, I would always choose heels. They have more personality.


River IslandSachaZaraZara

Comfort or style?
It really depends on the event. But even if it's comfort, I always do it in style :).
What is your overall style mantra and philosphy?
Dress from the heart !
Describe the perfect outfit with the perfect shoes and where would you wear it?
A pair of white skinny jeans with a loose purple silk top, a white blazer and a pair of nude So Kate Loubies. Wear that on a daytime date and you'll never go wrong! 


ZaraZaraZara
Yoins

Zara

Zara, Zara, Zara, Zara


Karen Millen, Mango, Schutz, Versace for H&M

Thanks Ruxandra, you have an amazing shoe collection and a great sense of style. P.S. You're not crazy haha! I also store my shoes all over the place. Too many shoes, too little storage!

Wishing everyone a shoe-filled day!

Follow Lifes a shoe



email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com


    pinterest: lifeisashoe



Comments

  1. Nice post and photos!

    http://MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/how-to-style-a-floral-dress/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great inspo!

    New on www.makeartnotlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never realized that Zara had so many great shoe options!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a LOT of shoes! I have 13 boots and am thinking it's way too much already :p
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an amazing post!I have a giveaway on my fb page, if you're interested :)

    GIVEAWAY♥
    blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Beautiful shoes!
    xoxo
    http://fashionsecretsofaprettygirl.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow love her shoes! The pimke pair is my fave!

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving all of these shoes, wish I was cool enough to wear them haha

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sexy Stiletto Saturdays : Oscar Tiye

The two circles found at the back of this shoe really reminds me of Mickey Mouse. Don't you guys think so? It's pretty cute actually! Other than that, this pair is actually a really very sexy pair of stilettos. It has a gorgeous black satin texture, dainty straps and a beautiful high stiletto heel. What do you guys think?

Olgana Paris Dahlia Suede Ankle Wrap Sandal

I've mentioned several times here just how much I am loving the low block heel. I've featured the style several times and even my own shoe line Sala Chaussures have made several versions of it. I am very much partial to the more feminine and dainty versions and I love that other designers are coming out with so many pretty styles like these ones from Olgana Paris. I love the gorgeous blush color plus the flower embellishment adds just the right element of femininity and the dangling leaves on the ankle straps finishes up the whole shoe perfectly. What do you guys think of this Pair?

Sergio Rossi Velvet Beaded Heel D'orsay Pump

Opulent and decadent are two words I would use to describe this pair from Sergio Rossi. It features gorgeous deep purple velvet uppers with the back part and block heel covered almost entirely in beads. Even with all those factors, I still think this pair is extremely wearable, I would totally wear these with jeans and a white shirt!! It  is such a gorgeous pair! What do you guys think?