Skip to main content

3 Outfit Ideas for These Valentina Carrano Black Flats

Valentina Carrano Black flats
Valetina Carrano

Remember these Valentina Carrano Flats I featured awhile back? I am really into her shoes lately as they  are all so pretty and chic! I keep thinking of so many outfits that I could wear with this pair. The pair is not just an ordinary  black flat, it has these pretty delicate gold details - around in the piping and in the thin ankle straps. It's such a chic shoe - it would look great with cuffed jeans, a dress or even a denim skirt. Read through after the jump for some outfit ideas!




Bag : Alexander Wang | Lipgloss : Nars | Top : APC | Skirt : H&M  | bracelet : Shoptiques | Shoes : Valentina Carrano


Gold Bangle : Kate Spade | Gold Bangles : H&M | Lipgloss : Illamasqua | Top : Modcloth | Jeans : Current/Elliot | Hat : Leith | Bag : Zac Zac Posen | Shoes : Valentina Carrano




Aviators : Le Specs | Bangle : Jules Smith Designs | Lipstick : NYX | Dress : Peter Pilotto | Bag : Bay | Shoes : Valentina Carrano


What would you guys wear with this shoe?

Follow Lifes a shoe



email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com

    pinterest: lifeisashoe




                                                            

Comments

  1. Wooow! Beautiful post my dear!!! My new post on the blog!!! http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2016/01/advance-techniques-bb-101.html please write a comment! Thank you so much!!! ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like first look)

    http://www.makingindustry.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first outfit is my fav! so pretty!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm heels knd of girl, but these are gorgeous flats.
    xoxo
    Ramona

    http://ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely!

    have a nice day my dear!
    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all these looks!
    xo
    http://thedemeler.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the outfit ideas for this shoes you share here ... they make me looking forward to summer :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the casual style of the 2nd outfit... Also love the chic hat <3

    Trend-Mae

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit ideas :) These flats are so cute

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you! :)

    http://saymecheese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sexy Stiletto Saturdays : Oscar Tiye

The two circles found at the back of this shoe really reminds me of Mickey Mouse. Don't you guys think so? It's pretty cute actually! Other than that, this pair is actually a really very sexy pair of stilettos. It has a gorgeous black satin texture, dainty straps and a beautiful high stiletto heel. What do you guys think?

Olgana Paris Dahlia Suede Ankle Wrap Sandal

I've mentioned several times here just how much I am loving the low block heel. I've featured the style several times and even my own shoe line Sala Chaussures have made several versions of it. I am very much partial to the more feminine and dainty versions and I love that other designers are coming out with so many pretty styles like these ones from Olgana Paris. I love the gorgeous blush color plus the flower embellishment adds just the right element of femininity and the dangling leaves on the ankle straps finishes up the whole shoe perfectly. What do you guys think of this Pair?

Aennis Eunis Sense Leather Pumps

It’s the first time I’ve featured this brand and honestly also the first time I’ve actually heard of it. I am so glad that I recently discovered Aennis Eunis - a shoe brand worn by no less than Queen Rania of Jordan. Their pairs are absolutely stunning and I would love to talk more about this brand but I will reserve a full brand feature and separate post for the "Designer Shoelight" section. For now let us talk about this particular pair. What else can I say, this pair absolutely gorgeous. The construction an the details are perfect. It has a beautiful high arch and  stunning gold details that complement the basic black  color.  What do you guys think of this pair?