Skip to main content

Sunday Shoe Steals : 8 Affordable Pairs

Aeropostale Nude Ballet flats
Aeropostale

Happy Sunday Shoe lovers! Here is a round-up of some affordable pairs. Eight pretty flats and high heels to satisfy every shoe craving. There's a gorgeous nude flat by Aeropostale and I am really obsessing over these red rope heels with tassels by Missguided. Barely there stiletto heels will always remain a classic in my book, like these pairs from Nine West and River Island. Check out the rest after the jump.



Charlotte Russe Black laser cut strappy high heels
Charlotte Russe

Head Over Heels Snakeskin ankle strap pumps
Head Over Heels

Missguided Red lace-up heels with tassels
Missguided

Nine West Barely There animal high heels
Nine West

Qupid nude and metallic strappy high heeled sandals
Qupid

River Island  nude, black and snakeskin high heeled barely there sandals
River Island

Sierra Trading Post flats with pom poms
Sierra Trading Post

Which ones are your favorites?

Follow Lifes a shoe



email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com

  pinterest: lifeisashoe

Comments

  1. so amazing!! ; -0)


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, your website is cool, i am USGOBUY, my website is: http://www.usgobuy.com/ we want to have a long term cooperation with you, if you are willing, please let me know, my email is jennygrilting@gmail.com
    Looking forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! I especially adore the snake ankle strap heels. They are really elegance at its finest xo

    www.fashionteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the missguided shows are actually amazing! And affordable!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me quedo con los primeros! :P
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and comfy:).

    Tanya
    http://attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I‘m confused which one I actually love the most! 

    ReplyDelete
  8. que chulos,me encantan,son preciosos!
    Te espero en " Mi armario y yo" con nuestro nuevo post, guapa,mil besitos desde:
    http://patriciasanchezstylestreeet.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute and comfy!

    www.stellasglam.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sexy Stiletto Saturdays : Oscar Tiye

The two circles found at the back of this shoe really reminds me of Mickey Mouse. Don't you guys think so? It's pretty cute actually! Other than that, this pair is actually a really very sexy pair of stilettos. It has a gorgeous black satin texture, dainty straps and a beautiful high stiletto heel. What do you guys think?

Olgana Paris Dahlia Suede Ankle Wrap Sandal

I've mentioned several times here just how much I am loving the low block heel. I've featured the style several times and even my own shoe line Sala Chaussures have made several versions of it. I am very much partial to the more feminine and dainty versions and I love that other designers are coming out with so many pretty styles like these ones from Olgana Paris. I love the gorgeous blush color plus the flower embellishment adds just the right element of femininity and the dangling leaves on the ankle straps finishes up the whole shoe perfectly. What do you guys think of this Pair?

Aennis Eunis Sense Leather Pumps

It’s the first time I’ve featured this brand and honestly also the first time I’ve actually heard of it. I am so glad that I recently discovered Aennis Eunis - a shoe brand worn by no less than Queen Rania of Jordan. Their pairs are absolutely stunning and I would love to talk more about this brand but I will reserve a full brand feature and separate post for the "Designer Shoelight" section. For now let us talk about this particular pair. What else can I say, this pair absolutely gorgeous. The construction an the details are perfect. It has a beautiful high arch and  stunning gold details that complement the basic black  color.  What do you guys think of this pair?