Narciso Rodriguez

Narciso Rodriguez

I can't remember if I ever featured a shoe from Narciso Rodriguez. Can I just say that this particular pair from the brand is gorgeous and has a really classic looking style? The pointy shape is perfect, the thin stiletto heel is beautiful and the slim ankle straps makes it look so delicate. I am also loving the kind of cap toe effect and two-tone color scheme. What do you guys think of this pair?





Narciso Rodriguez

Narciso Rodriguez

Narciso Rodriguez

Narciso Rodriguez

Find this HERE.

Follow Lifes a shoe



email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com


                                                               pinterest: lifeisashoe


Comments

  1. Elegant and sophisticated shoes! I'm a fan of perfect shoes like this pair :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! Believe it or not I have a similar I bought from matalan for 30 quid haha

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment