Gianvito Rossi Stiletto Heels


Who doesn't love a good pair of stiletto heels? Gianvito Rossi is certainly a master at that, creating gorgeous pairs with the perfect structure, arcs and heel height and shape. These particular sandals are pretty simple but have this awesome cut at the back part that make it look like it has a little bit more pizzazz. Other than that, I am loving the simplicity and super high and thin heel!


Gianvito Rossi

Gianvito Rossi

There's also a silver version of it but I think I like the blue suede ones more. What do you guys think?

Gianvito Rossi

Gianvito Rossi

Gianvito Rossi

Find this HERE.

Follow Lifes a shoe



email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com

  pinterest: celynps

Comments

  1. Love these! I definitely need more brightly-coloured shoes in my closet. :-)
    April xx

    APRIL ROSE PENGILLY

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I've just felt in love <3
    Amazing shoes :)

    Please click HERE and you're welcome on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely post :)
    xoxo Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg!! Such a beautiful shoes!! Love blue one so much~~ xo

    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, these heels are SO pretty :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so right, gorgeous structure and shape. I love the blue!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me at blue!!! Love the cobalt blue and love this shoe pick:) Have a great weekend!

    Laura
    www.loveandsapphires.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful shoes!!

    www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like them more in silver...beautiful xoxo

    www.thefurthestthingfromperfect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, those blue heels are stunners!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love simple and chic sandals!

    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I actually really like the cut of these heels, and I love the blue ones!

    http://www.notesofglam95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The blue ones are amazing! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are gorgeous!! i love the cut outs and the suede!!
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you will stop by again! These shoes are gorgeous and I do prefer the blue over the silver!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are fabulous! I love the cobalt blue pair :)

    Best
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful blue suede heels!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  18. loved the cobalt ones, stunning!

    check out my blog + follow too? wildvagabondss.blogspot.com xx

    Jess

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment