Sunday Shoe Steals

River Island Barely there mint heels with bows
River Island
Happy Sunday everyone! Putting out a list of  affordable shoes that I am currently coveting and lusting after. One that I am absolutely loving are these mint green Barely there heels from River Island. Bows found in shoes are some of my biggest weaknesses. The mint color is so pretty too!



Asos gladiator tie-up flats with tassels
Asos

I wasn't too keen on the flat gladiator style because  feel like they just make my legs look big. I am liking this pair from Asos though, as they look minimal and are in a neutral color. This shouldn't make my legs look too chunky. Plus the tassels are way cute!

Dolce Vita Flats
Dolce Vita

Another flat that I find so pretty are these ones by Dolce Vita. Loving the details in the ankle area and the black and neutral color palette.

Ivanka Trump Blue Strappy High Heeled Shoes
Ivanka Trump

I have not seen an Ivanka Trump (yes she designs shoes!) pair that I liked lately. This one is pretty and affordable. Loving the contrasting textures in blue.

Steve Madden Nude d'orsay pumps
Steve Madden

When will anyone ever NOT need a classic nude pump? This d'orsay pair from Steve Madden has the perfect shape and also the perfect shade of nude. This will look so sexy on the legs!



Zara black caged strappy high heels
Zara

Zara is my absolute favorite high street brand to shop for shoes. They have really good pairs at affordable prices! The black caged sandal is sexy and would look great with a pencil skirt! The yellow pair below is one I have been coveting ever since it came out! I must get a pair soon before they run out!

Zara yellow heels with bow at the back
Zara

What do you guys think of these pairs? Which ones are your favorites?

Hope everyone s having a great Sunday! xx

Follow Lifes a shoe



email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com

  pinterest: celynps


Comments

  1. I am in love with the black and tan flats! Those would coordinate with so many outfits! Great selection today! Happy Memorial Day! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. so amazing pictures! ;-)




    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice selection...love the Zara shoes!

    new post on my blog
    http://moonmode.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mint heels and the yellow ones, but these are all great picks! Thanks for sharing these with us!
    xo Kiki
    https://colormekiki.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these shoes! they all looked cute! their such a must have! i definitely need one of these in my closet :)

    http://lovepeaceandshimmer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those Zara shoes!! Come linkup your post on my blog, we talk of shoes today!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these are amazing! I am a huge fan of Ivanka Trump shoes. I have several pairs but haven't seen this one yet. Thanks for sharing!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The River Island shoes is really beautiful.. love it so much! :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice sandals!!!
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. great picks. i love the unique color of the zara heels!
    love, liz
    www.stylewich.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm looking into gladiators lately. Couldn't help but to see so many pairs on the street =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was lusting after the ones by Zara! Still not sure about that caged design... it might make me look more shorter than I am! Haha! Agree with you about the gladiators too, Celyn! I'm wearing them mostly under my bf jeans or long tunics / dresses! Their def perfect sandals for summer! <3

    xxx Ira
    JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that Steve Madden! Simple and pretty.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the second one!its so cute and pretty!
    would you like to follow each other? If you follow me, please let me know.
    I will follow you back after it. =D
    <a href="http://www.tomntins.com/2015/05/amazing-ladder-beach-in-saipan.html</a>

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love both of them - especially the Zara ones :) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are all great! My favorite is the tan heel. So classic!

    astylishlovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. fantastic all these shoes

    http://emiliasalentoeffettomoda.com/desigual-collezione-primavera-estate-2015/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such gorgeous shoes! I love the ASOS shoes with the tassels :)

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those mint green heals are divine! Would totally love to add a pair to my collection!

    xx Ali
    allkindsoffabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. So in love with everything ! Good choices :)

    Gaby
    www.GabyOwl.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment