Roland Mouret

Roland Mouret


I never really looked at Roland Mouret's shoe collection each season. I mean I already knew he makes the most gorgeous dresses. I was pleasantly surprised when I came across this pair by him. The strappy and cagey shoe is so on trend right now. I am loving this version with all the colors put together. The bright orange and eye catching purple are gorgeous together and I really love the muted olive that is thrown in to tone down the shoe a little bit. This shoe looks so great on the feet! What do you guys think?


Roland Mouret


Roland Mouret


Roland Mouret


Roland Mouret

Find this HERE.

Follow Lifes a shoe



email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com

  pinterest: celynps

Comments

  1. They are very cool :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last thing I need is another pair of shoes, but I’m so tempted by these! They are to die for :)
    xoxo

    http://www.afashionpage.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a unique statment shoe.
    Xo Miss Erin
    See what I have to say at:
    www.misserinsays.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mix of colours on this heels
    Love,
    Virgit
    www.preppyfashionist.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i need this shoes. i love the colors
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are too cool! Love the strap over the toe.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are cool! I just wish they were pink! O:-) ♥

    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
  8. i loved this pair of heels....

    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Honestly my jaw just dropped when I saw these, amazing!!!! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so fun! I think they would go with many outfits!

    Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice and lovely blog.Follow me and get followed back if you are interested in following each others blog via GFC.Please write in comments that you have followed me so that I can follow you back easily.Love you.Thanks.
    http://findshopping.blogspot.in/2015/04/top-online-shopping-sites-list.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment