Outfit Ideas for this Shoe : Green Pumps




Nine West
Green pumps are not the usual everyday color but I think you can find that a lot of outfits look great with it! These Green pumps from Nine West are perfect - they can either be worn to the office or to partying at night or brunch with friends. The outfits and the pieces paired with these shoes need not be expensive, there are so many affordable options out there! I was browsing though online shops and found the best discounts online at ZALORA's Chinese New Year Sale. Check out the outfit ideas for this pair.

Necklace : Zalora | Cuff : Stella Dot | Dress : Something Borrowed | Bag : Oasis | Shoes : Nine West


Earrings : Dorothy Perkins | Cuff : Dorothy Perkins | Romper : Something Borrowed | Clutch : Oasis | Shoes : Nine West


Top : New Look | Shorts : New Look | Bag : Urban Expressions | Shoes : Nine West


How would you guys style your green shoes?

Follow Lifes a shoe



email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com

  pinterest: celynps

Comments

  1. Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Kelly green color! Totally perfect spring color!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, I absolutely love these! The color is spectacular! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing sets, love the 2°
    have a nice day
    http://tr3ndygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Green is actually one of my favorite colors!! I love wearing green, but oddly enough never thought about purchasing green pumps, but honestly these are gorgeous and seem like such a great closet staple. Love the looks you put together, especially the last one!

    www.lastylenysmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving how you paired everything! Great post!!

    http://www.flauntandcenter.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I especially like the colour of these high-heels. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment