Bionda Castana Beatrix Pumps

Bionda Castana

It's already November! Wow, time really flew by uber fast. November means the holidays are getting nearer and nearer. I think a red pair of heels is  the perfect pair to feature for the first day of this month don't you think? These Bionda Castana heels are sleek and dainty with a tiny ribbon, a little mesh and the perfect point. The heels also look ultra high and perfect.



Bionda Castana

Bionda Castana

Bionda Castana

What do you guys think?

Find them HERE.

Follow Lifes a shoe



email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com

pinterest: lifeisashoe

Comments

  1. The red Heels are just perfect for the holidays that are fast approaching .This design up here is just too cute . Love it.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    /

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red shoes are always special. You know, in Croatia, actually in Zagreb (capital city) there is a Club of red shoes. Memebers are socially very active women and they prepare some fun activities under the name of the Club. This pair of red shoes are stunning, I would like to have them.
    Kisses, Sily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red shoes are always special. This pair are stunning, I would like to have them.
    Kisses, Sily

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute. I love red shoes. They look great with black outfits!

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pumps, according to my taste ... I'll follow you
    P.S. prati me http://alexandraintheeyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment