A Pretty Pair to Brighten Up Your Day...Christian Louboutin

Chrisitan Louboutin

I'm pretty sure you're all hungover from a wild Halloween filled weekend of partying and are literally dragging yourselves back to work today. Having a total case of Monday blues is common and I'm here to show you a really pretty pair of shoes to help alleviate it a bit. Looking at pretty shoes always brighten up my day, I hope it does for you too.



If Cinderella were a real story, I imagine this is what her glass slipper would look like. Yes I know this is mesh instead of glass, but really who can say they can even manage to walk in  glass shoes? Mesh is softer and more comfortable. The little sprinkling of crystal beads dotted around the shoe plus the touch of metallic gray at the back part are perfect compliments. Can I just say once again how pretty this pair is???

Chrisitan Louboutin

Chrisitan Louboutin

This perfect little pair is of course, by none other than Christian Louboutin.

You can find them HERE.



email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com

pinterest: lifeisashoe

Comments

  1. Louboutin never lets you down, right? Those ones are fabulous ^_^
    Have a nice Monday,
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment