Collections : Zara Fall 2014

High Heel Mesh

This season in Zara shoes saw a loooot of black shoes. The usual fall colors like brown and other warm looking colors were present. Snakeskin prints are found and some colored ones like reds and blues make an appearance in the collection too. There are a lot of booties to be found. Low heeled pumps is also included but  for myself, I gravitate towards the higher heels as usual. The heels are either a pump or a strappy sandal. Most do not have platforms (which I love!) There are still one or two styles that have it though. There is also a beautiful pair of nude booties with zips that I really like. 



Court Shoe

High Heel Ankle Boot Sandal

High Heel Ankle Boot With Zip



High Heel printed Leather Bootie

High Heel Snake Print Sandals

High Heeled Printed Sandals

Leather High Heel Boot with Fur

Leather High Heeled Sandal

Leather Western Boot

Moccasin

Printed Leather Ballet Flats

Blue Court Shoes



Court Shoes

Red Stiletto Pumps

What do you think of the Zara Fall 2014 collection?

Click HERE to see them all.

Follow Lifes a shoe



email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com

pinterest: lifeisashoe

Comments

  1. I love everything Zara, so I might be biased but I love every single pair of shoes that you have featured on here. My ultimate favorite is the zippered boot!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection! Those cream ankle boots are simply gorgeous!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment