Shoeper Shoe Challenge Week 44

It's the end of yet another week of the Shoepershoe challenge. I managed 4 saves this time. It seems like a lot but I also haven't been able to save or update my shoe saves since this last one. I need to keep up if I want to save ALL of my shoes.

I decided to do all creative shots of the shoes I wore this week because I have a bit of a difficulty snapping myself wearing them, especially if there's no one around to take them for me. 


Shoe Save#31: Zara Pumps. I've had these for a couple years now and was lucky enough to snag these on sale. They're still so gorgeous and classic! I love the shape!


Shoe Save#32: BCBG Max Azria. Another item I was lucky enough to score on sale. I found these at a BCBG outlet in Guam. Gotta love outlets!


Shoe Save#33: Another Zara pair. Totally obsessed with bows + Zara.

Shoe Save#34: Flat thong sandals from my own shoe line, Sala Chaussures

There's only about three months or less to go before the shoe challenge ends. I gotta hustle and go save some more shoes!

If you want to know more about Shoeperwoman's Shoe challenge, click HERE.

What has everyone been wearing on their feet lately?

Follow Lifes a shoe




email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com

pinterest: lifeisashoe

instagram: celynps

Comments

Post a Comment