Shoeper Shoe Challenge Week 40

It's week 40 of Shoeperwoman's shoe challenge! Let's see how we did shoe saving...


Shoe Save #26: Bata low wedges. These are super comfy and despite the low height, still stylish! Love that the ankle strap is hot pink!


Shoe Save#27 - The Coquette Weekender by Sala Chaussures. These shoes have a block heel so they are more comfy than stilettos. Obsessed with the satin ribbon that you can tie into a bow!




Shoe Save #28: Christian Siriano for Payless. I bought these a couple years ago and I still really love the colour and texture of the shoes. The block heel also make it more comfortable to walk in.


Shoe Save#29: One of my favorite color block pairs, this INC pair has four colors in one shoe!


Shoe save #30: Nude shoes are so versatile! These Guess slingback can be worn with anything in my closet. I still really love them till now!

It seems like I got a lot saved up, 30 pairs but I still have about 3/4 of my collection to go. Yikes! I hope I'm able to save more shoes soon!

If you are interested in joining the challenge, click HERE for more information!


Follow Lifes a shoe



email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com

pinterest: lifeisashoe

instagram: celynps

Comments

  1. Wao, all of these shoes are super pretty! I also like how they all look very comfy and practical :)

    www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Coquette Weekenders! They are so pretty and feminine! You have a great collection of shoes, from what I can see here!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these!
    My favs are the ones from INC and Payless, though I love them all! I appreciate that you always put comfort into the mix!
    XX, Elle

    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful :)
    Kiss*
    www.flordemaracuja.pt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment