Sergio Rossi Lady Jane Cult

photo

I have mentioned on more than one occasion that I love shoes with a t-strap. These Sergio Rossi ones are classic looking Mary Janes but have a little bit of a twist and a unique side. Instead of it closing like a normal ankle strap, it has these little metal fasteners that let you loop the strings through so you can tie around the ankles. At the end of the strings, we also see  sharp metallic embellishments that add just a teeny tiny bit of edge to the shoe. The black and purple combination also kind of remind me of a Disney Villain. I dunno, I just watched Maleficent recently and I sometimes ca't help thinking that when black and purple are put together, it instantly makes me think of Disney Villains.

What do you guys think?

photo

photo

photo

photo

Find this HERE.

Follow Lifes a shoe



email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com

pinterest: lifeisashoe

instagram: celynps

Comments

Post a Comment