Shoeper Shoe Challenge Week 35

It's Week 35 already of Shoeperwoman's Shoe Challenge. I saved three pairs this week. Not too bad but not great either! I remember I joined the challenge two years ago and I was able to wear a different pair of shoes almost everyday! It's a little difficult to do that now because I've been going back and forth my home town and our capital to work on my shoe line

Plus, the fact that I started my own shoe line means I have more shoes to save! I better hustle and save some more before the challenge ends!


Save #23 : The Okapi Sandal from my shoe line, Sala Chaussures. I love minimal sandals and stilettos! I wore these out to Thursday night drinks with my girls. This is my version of the print mixing trend too. Polka dots and Zebra prints! Find this pair HERE.

{Sala Chaussures}


Shoe Save #24: Stradivarius white ankle strap pumps. These were the very last pair on sale at the Stradivarius store. The heel isn't so high so they still look great with tailored shorts and a striped top. It's summertime here in my country so I've been wearing shorts a lot! White shoes with cool blue stripes look really great together too.


{Stradivarius}


Shoe Save#25: Hot Pink Shoes from Sala Chaussures again. Loving how hot pink shoes always add a gorgeous pop of color to a plain black and white outfit. Find these pumps HERE.

{Sala Chaussures}

Click HERE to join and learn more about the challenge!


Follow Lifes a shoe



email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com

pinterest: lifeisashoe

instagram: celynps

Comments

  1. Loving the pink heels!
    xx
    http://audreyandpearl.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment