Skip to main content

Weird Shoe Wednesday...Pleaser Women's Ankle Boot

{photo}

Happy Weird Shoe Wednesday Shoe Coveteurs! Today's "weird" shoes are these. Er, yes these are actually shoes and are being sold online! They are lace-up patent heeled boots. At first you may think that it's just a regular 'ol boot but when you turn it around 360 degrees, these are anything but ordinary.

{photo}

{photo}

They are made to look like a ballerina's toe shoes. I honestly cannot imagine how one could even begin to walk on these! Unless you're a professional prima donna maybe? And I wonder how long anyone can stand in these shoes? Gaaad, i'm just imagining standing on my tippy toes for an hour! I like my heels high but not like this kind of situation!


{photo}

{photo}

{photo}

{photo}

What do you guys think? Would any of you ever attempt to wear these? Though I would not wear them, they still are a very interesting pair If you would wear these then you can find them HERE.



email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com

pinterest: lifeisashoe


instagram: celynps

Comments

  1. Woah!!! That is weird, haha! Thanks for sharing!

    -Chelsey
    -http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are crazy, I don't think I'd ever be able to walk in those!

    http://cequisuit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really can't imagine anyone investing money to even make this boot, let alone spending money to buy it, especially at the price of $162.95 - $224.95. I just can't think how you could even walk in it. I really like your blog so you have a new follower. Thanks so much for your visit and comment.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! This is beyond beautiful!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots are definitely eye-catching but look so painful to walk in.

    nervewires.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sexy Stiletto Saturdays : Oscar Tiye

The two circles found at the back of this shoe really reminds me of Mickey Mouse. Don't you guys think so? It's pretty cute actually! Other than that, this pair is actually a really very sexy pair of stilettos. It has a gorgeous black satin texture, dainty straps and a beautiful high stiletto heel. What do you guys think?

Olgana Paris Dahlia Suede Ankle Wrap Sandal

I've mentioned several times here just how much I am loving the low block heel. I've featured the style several times and even my own shoe line Sala Chaussures have made several versions of it. I am very much partial to the more feminine and dainty versions and I love that other designers are coming out with so many pretty styles like these ones from Olgana Paris. I love the gorgeous blush color plus the flower embellishment adds just the right element of femininity and the dangling leaves on the ankle straps finishes up the whole shoe perfectly. What do you guys think of this Pair?

Sergio Rossi Velvet Beaded Heel D'orsay Pump

Opulent and decadent are two words I would use to describe this pair from Sergio Rossi. It features gorgeous deep purple velvet uppers with the back part and block heel covered almost entirely in beads. Even with all those factors, I still think this pair is extremely wearable, I would totally wear these with jeans and a white shirt!! It  is such a gorgeous pair! What do you guys think?