Shoes Lately and The Shoeper Shoe Challenge

I've been meaning to do Shoeperwoman's latest shoeper shoe challenge but I never got around to doing so. Right now I'm determined to join even if its almost halfway over. For those who do not know, the Shoeper Shoe Challenge was created by Amber of the blog Shoeperwoman as a way to get shoe lovers like myself to really wear ALL of our shoes in the space of one year. This is great because owning too many pairs kind of makes you forget to wear some. I actually joined the challenge about two years back and I thought it was such a fun way to keep track of my shoes and also get to see everyone else's. (Those who join the challenge upload all shoe "saves" into Amber's blog.)

So like I mentioned, the Challenge is almost halfway over, it ends in September 21 but I figured I still have roughly seven months to get my saving mode on - it'll be a challenge for me to wear a different pair every single day but I will do it!

Sala Chaussures

Shoe Save #1 : The Basilisk Ankle Strap from my shoe line, Sala Chaussures. Loving the green color!

New Look

Shoe Save#2 : New Look peeptoes with embellished bows. Awhile ago, I lived in Singapore for about 3 months and went crazy in the New Look store (we don't have it here in my home town). I think I must have bought like ten pairs or something all from New Look for that trip alone. I'm really obsessed with bows so I super love this one!

Burberry

Shoe Save#3: I got this on sale about 6 years ago from when I lived in Paris for ten months. They are by Burberry and I'm amazed at how great the condition still is even after all these years! They were about more than half of the original price at the end of season sales so i was so ecstatic to score them! It was a great buy!

Sala Chaussures

Shoe Save#4 : Another pair from my shoe line, love how this black pump has the wings to turn in into a not so ordinary black pump!

Qupid

Shoe Save#5: Green and gold shoes from Qupid.

Zara

Shoe Save#6: Black pumps from Zara. I've also had this pair for like 6 years now, still loving the classic shape and the condition is still amazing!

Click HERE to know more about the Shoeper Shoe Challenge! Do take part, it's fun!


Follow Lifes a shoe




email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com

pinterest: lifeisashoe

instagram: celynps

Comments