Jeffrey Campbell Zebra Print Pumps

{photo from here}

I personally really like animal print shoes and the most common of them is the leopard print. So much so that many bloggers and stylistas all around want to dub it a classic already. For me, a zebra print, especially with a nude background is as much of a classic looking print as the leopard. It looks so chic especially in a pump that is as well structured as this one! These Jeffrey Campbell Zebra print pumps are sure to go with many things in your closet. They can also be worn in a more formal corporate setting, yet they are still fun enough to wear on a night out too!

{photo from here}

{photo from here}

What do you guys think? Is zebra the new leopard?

Find these HERE.

Follow Lifes a shoe




email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com

pinterest: lifeisashoe

instagram: celynps

Comments

  1. These are wild :) SUCH a cute print too. I like how you can wear these formally and for fun!
    Great post!

    http://northwestdressed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post.
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin? Drop me a comment when you follow, and i'll follow you right back.
    http://icynosure.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm..I am not a leopard print person so Zebra is still my favourite animal print =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment