Jason Wu Strappy Sandals

{photo}

I think this may be the first time I've featured any shoe by Jason Wu. When I think of Jason Wu designs I think girly, romantic and dressy. It's a pretty nice surprise to see that he also makes shoes like these, strappy , kind of edgy with a mix of solid and animal texture. Really love the yellow color and the knots in the straps.

{photo}

{photo}

What do you guys think?

Find these HERE.

Follow Lifes a shoe




email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com

pinterest: lifeisashoe

instagram: celynps

Comments

  1. those shoes are amazing that all I can say

    Yamileth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous ! :)

    Hayfa
    londonloafers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been for strappy sandals!
    Thanks for sharing))

    http://adollwithoutstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning sandals! All eyes on us

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing colour dear
    xoxo
    happy day

    NEW POST!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment