Strappy Shoes...New Look

I've been hunting for a pair of multicolored strappy sandals ever since I missed out on these ones from Zara. New look has something similar although in my opinion, the Zara ones are nicer, If you want a nice alternative, then these are fine. Of course both the New Look and the Zara pairs are really just the alternatives to the very expensive Nicholas Kirkwood!


{photo}

Not everyone can afford the expensive versions so I guess some of us have to settle for these. they are not bad actually. I really like the whole lace-up concept and mixed colors and textures. These New Look ones aren't as colorful as the Zara ones, they have more muted and sombre tones but I still like them. I feel like the heel height isn't really that high though, but based from the photos, it doesn't seem like it affects the over all structure of the shoe.  I would give this Heel a B.

{photo}

{photo}
What do you guys think?

Find these HERE.

Wishing you all a shoe filled day!

Follow Lifes a shoe



email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com

pinterest: lifeisashoe

instagram: celynps

Comments

  1. That's a fun sandal, but I couldn't pull it off. I def don't have enough attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. def yes! such cool shoes!!


    http://michetteee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment