Obsession with Bows...Badgely Mishcka


A nude peproe with a gorgeous flat bow? What more could I ask for in a shoe? These Badgley mishka certainly feeds my appetite for shoes with bows. Also my obsession for nude tones. Sigh. I know, I know I keep repepating all my favorite aspects with shoes. But don;t you think these shoes are just so classically pretty???





As you cans see, the heel and the platform have a bit of texture and are a shade or two lighter than the overall shoe. see? Something different! Hahaha...



Find these beauties HERE.

Please don't forget to:

Follow Lifes a shoe



or if you wanna ask me anything:

email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com 


Comments

  1. These shoes are so cute, I LOVE bows!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, wow! Beautiful shoe and thee color is amazing, i like nude a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are gorgeous! bows are my favorite.
    love this blog! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful! :'( If only I had endless money ...

    http://19thmainstreet.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment