New Shoes...Velvet Bows


I don't know if you guys remember but Louis Vuitton did a shape of these shoes a few seasons ago. Ever since then I've been coveting the shape plus a flat ribbon. I first saw these at a local store called "Janilyn" but didn't buy them at first. I thought that maybe they might look like too much of a knock-off because the shape looks the same.

However, a couple of weeks ago i spied them marked down to less than one-third of the price. Of course I had to get both right? I mean the Louis Vuittons were more than a couple of seasons ago already and i think there have been many other knockoffs already and these are in velvet, so yeah. Pretty hard to resist!


 They look super gorgeous on! The big flat bow in the front is just too perfect! They do not have a platform but the heel at the back is pretty thick so they are not too hard to walk around in. I can't wait to wear them! Now I just need a full swingy skirt to wear this with so I  can look vintage! haha


What do you guys think?

Please don't forget to:

Follow Lifes a shoe



or if you wanna ask me anything:

email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com 

Comments


  1. I love your blog
    followed
    thekaybookinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure how I feel about velvet shoes but I absolutely love these colors you chose!

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well they're on sale so why not! Go you! And I love that you brought both too FYI! :o)

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I want these honies!!!
    xoxo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment