Color Block Shoes...BCBG Generation




I think it's safe to stay that the color blocking trend will still be ok for spring/summer 2013. Well even if it isn't, then who cares? Who is anyone to dictate trends anyway right? If you love it, then wear it!

I especially love seeing the color block trend in shoes. Not so much in my outfit but in accessories like shoes, then it's a two thumbs up for me!





The purple and orange combination is a nice "classic" color block combination. Add a peep toe and an ankle strap, the you've got yourself a winner!

These shoe are BCBG Generation.

Find these shoes HERE.

Please don't forget to:

Follow Lifes a shoe



or if you wanna ask me anything:

email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com 

Comments

  1. What gorgeous shoes! Love the colour blocking trend :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are very alike ones Zara sold some time ago, I love color blocked shoes so much... Thanks you for sharing!
    xoxo
    Brujaness
    Brujaness Fb

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are pretty! Beautiful colors! X

    www.fashion-attacks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got them and love them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment