Zara Delicate Strappy Sandals


Speaking of delicate sandals, here's another one to add to your radar. These Zara strappy stiletto sandals are so simple and chic and would be the perfect accessory to add to any crazy/complicated outfit. They wil also look perffet with cropped pants and a pencil skirt.I really love how they are so minimalist yet the two tone color adds a bit of unique-ness to the shoe!




I really want them! Now if only my sister (who lives in Zara country, i.e. Spain) will read this post and get these shoes for me! teehee

Find these HERE.


Please don't forget to:

Follow Lifes a shoe



or if you wanna ask me anything:

email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com

Comments

  1. these are gorgeous! ZARA is really good in shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Son preciosas!!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these!!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shoes are very sexy and definitely chic...but for me, they are so uncomfortable.
    But I'll definitely admit, these are beautiful!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute! I never knew Zara was headquartered in Spain. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure exactly why but this site is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back
    later on and see if the problem still exists.

    My web-site low cost male enhancement

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely shoes, hope your sister gets them for you :)

    would you like to follow each other :)?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful sandals !

    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing shoes ;)


    let's follow each other? let me know ;)!

    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment