A Petty Pair to Brighten Up Your Day...Rene Caovilla


Happy Monday Everyone! I hope the Monday blues aren't getting you all down. Here is a beautiful pair of shoes to cheer you up and help brighten up the beginning of a work week! 




The beautiful blue color of these Rene Caovilla stunners really just complements all those colored stones. With this shoe, "Monday blues" now totally has a whole new and better meeting!


I just can't stop staring at these beauties! Hope everyone has a shoe filled week!

Find these shoes HERE


Follow Lifes a shoe




email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com


Comments

  1. Beautiful! Thank u for sharing such a nice post!;)
    Have a great time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG those shoes are amazing,love the detailing on it
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible!! Wish I had someplace to wear these beauties:)
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't stop looking at them either!! GORGEOUS!! Love the Royal Blue and jewels!

    xo, sam
    **Style of Sam**

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Shoe so much!!!!!

    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, I need these... I am totally in love with this color!!

    Svenja
    xx

    Happybluebird

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this shoes are really amazing and fantastic, i love them!
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Those shoes are to die for!! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  9. These shoes are a dream!!!!!
    Absolutely beautiful and a piece of art ;)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful! I think I'm drooling... :)

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment