A Pretty Pair to Brighten Up Your Day...Giuseppe Zanotti

photo from HERE

Ok I know that this section is supposed to be for chasing the Monday blues away and it's already a Wednesday but who doesn't need brightening up on any weekday right? Plus, it's 12.12.12 today!!!

How awesome is that?

photo from HERE

I'm celebrating my 12.12.12 by baking lotsa cookies for Christmas, having dinner out with some good friends aaaand by looking at these beautiful Giuseppe Zanotti sandals.

photo from HERE

I've mentioned before that I am not a huge fan of flat sandals. They are the type of shoes that I feel like are not so flattering on my feet and legs. There are those certain types though that I would consider wearing and these ones are definitely those! They are soooo pretty and I love the bejewelled design! Tood bad I can't afford these.

Well, no harm in looking right?


photo from HERE

photo from HERE
photo from HERE

Find these sandals HERE

So how did everyone spend their 12.12.12 ?

Hope you have a shoe filled day!



Follow Lifes a shoe




email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com


Comments

  1. those sandals are jewels
    love
    kiss and have an happy day
    vendy

    FOLLOW ME ON:
    the simple life of rich people blog
    instagram @thesimplelifeofrichpeople
    twitter @simpleliferichP

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are pretty great, flat or not.:) Happy 12.12.12!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw this sandals I just want to be in a beach!!...Thanks for your comment !!... Visit http://www.urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.mx and check my new post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a flat sandal kind of girl either but these are cute.
    www.ashleyudoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous shoes!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin the simple flat brown sandal ^_^
    Btw, Thanks for dropping by my blog! I really appreciate it! :) Followed your blog already. Hoping you'll follow mine too :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. waoooo beautiful sandals!!!

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. those sandals are super stunning and that colour :o
    xxx
    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment